TSSC Wiki Sandbox
This page has editing tips and links to practice pages.
Recording for small-group training session Mary Ann O'Daniel held 11/9/17: https://sas.elluminate.com/p.jnlp?psid=2017-11-09.0909.M.678E77E7F7CD71562D47A5D6DF8C6D.vcr&sid=uwf0707
High-level header, 2 equal signs
If there are two or more headers at this level, a table of contents is automatically created at the top of the page.
- Indent text with a colon
- Formatting shortcut: find the formatted text you want to copy, go into edit, and copy/paste the text to where you're editing.
Next-highest level header, 3 equal signs
- numbered point, 1 hash mark
- next numbered point, 1 hash mark
- numbered subpoint, 2 hash marks
- another numbered subpoint
- third numbered point, 1 hash mark
- bulleted subpoint, hash mark and asterisk
- another bulleted subpoint
Another next-highest level header, 3 equal signs
- bulleted point, 1 asterisk
- another bulleted point
- bulleted subpoint, 2 asterisks
Easy way to create a new page is to create the link from the higher-level page by entering the page title surrounded by two square brackets. For example,
- TSSC Sandbox Practice Page. Text that's not part of the page title is outside the brackets.
- TSSC Sandbox Practice Table
- Practice page for TSSC minutes line break with colon
Practice page2 double line break
Links to uploaded files
- Word document, the unadorned link with an initial indent
- Word document, uses anchor text, with an initial indent
- Word document using different versions of the link; file has been uploaded to the wiki.
- Draft using full link with https://
- Draft using full link with http://
- Draft using last segment of the link (just the file name)
- Instructions for manage_21 using special characters
- Image document