Sierra Migration Cleanup Clearinghouse
Welcome to the Sierra Migration "Cleanup Clearinghouse." Here are some resources to get you started.
- Bibs with invalid format codes
- Call number with no call number type (852 first indicator)
- Counts by bib tag - Use this to identify invalid or uncommonly used MARC tags.
- Holdings records with no collection code
- Holdings with no 852 field
- Items with temporary locations
- Mismatched items and holdings - Options include by institution, & by sublibrary
- Retrieve doc numbers by bib tag - Find out which records have those inexplicable MARC fields
- Suppressed holdings with active items – As of March 23, 2017, only item processing status SP is suppressed from display. FALSC is exploring the option of also suppressing WD from display.
- College reports from FALSC
- FLVC Aleph manuals
- Need a report that isn't on the list? Contact [FALSC] for assistance.
- List of common typographical errors occurring in library catalogs
- Aleph version 20 manual
- Premigration Remediation wiki -- how to use batch processes to edit Aleph data (work in progress)
- Cataloging/Authorities Working Group Pre-migration Cleanup Projects
Is your favorite report missing from the list? Send an [email ] with your suggestion. Please put "TSSC Cleanup Clearinghouse" in the subject line.